Tuesday, May 12, 2009


ms.wendy cut a new hair already. dis call bob hair~ i wan colour hair olso. hope have new hair style.


working wit my babe[jackie]

Today,i go working wit my babe at time square 3 floor. so happy... bt gt few time at work thr fight wit my babe. so sad ler... wuwuwuw..... haiz...everyday fight dou sien. hope mi wit him dun always fight. can happy together. 6pm lik dis i go sing k wit my frenz. so happy... at newway thr take so many pic already. hehe...^^




有点后悔剪头发了~
还是之前那个美呢?
你们觉得呢?

2 comments:

  1. I'm here selling a lot of PINKISH and PRINCESS-ISH CUTE stuff such as Hair accessories, jewellery, clothes and etc with super cheap price.
    feel free to visit my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute gal:
    u blog so nice oh!!!
    nice 2 meet u!!!

    ReplyDelete